01 - Destination
Decide the destination you wish to go first and gather information from sources such as forums, review websites & google about the location. Be thorough with the route with landmarks and surroundings of the destination.
02 - Team
Get your team gathered for the hike. We always recommend hiking with a team than solo hiking.
03 - Backpack
Planing your backpack is essentials for a hike. All necessities should be available in your backpack.
You should keep the balance between weight and items you carry for the hike. below is the item checklist for your information.
- Clothes (Depend on the weather)
- Water Bottle & Small water filter
- Lights/torch & Fire matches/lighter
- First aids
- Something to stay away from leechers and mosquitoes
- Power-bank to keep your communication live
04 - Hiking Gears
Selecting the best hiking accessories are very important to have a good hiking experience. Below are the some of gears you might need for the hike & camping.
- Camping tent – If you wish to camp at the destination make sure you selected the right camping tent. we always recommend the branded camping tents to carry such as Coleman™.
- Sleeping Bags – It’s really necessary to have sleeping bags if your destination is a cold place. Further, Don’t forget to bring a pair of socks to wear at night.
- Gas stove – Use butane powered gas stoves for your meal preparation. which are easy to carry and firepower is high.
- Hiking Pole – This item will be really helpful to climb up with less effort. If you cant find a hiking pole, just find a branch of a tree.
- Camping Light – The campfire will not be enough to manage your works around the campsite at night.
05 - Foods
Selecting foods might be tricky for hiking and camping, The purpose should be to survive rather than indulge yourself. you need much more energy and carbohydrate-rich foods should be at the top of your list.
Avoid meat products if you can, It will attract some animals at night.